PM Modi to hold meeting with Ayodhya officials on June 25 amid allegations of land scam; CM Yogi will also be involved
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold a meeting with senior officials of Ayodhya on June 25 amid allegations of scam in the purchase of land for the Ram temple in Ayodhya. Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and Tourism Minister will also attend this meeting. In this meeting, Prime Minister Modi will review the plans related to the development of Ayodhya.
The Ayodhya Development Authority (ADA) has prepared development plans worth 20 thousand crores for the city. It has been prepared together by 5000 people living in Ayodhya. Apart from this, suggestions of 500 tourists from different countries and states have also been taken for development. It is said that in the meeting, the Prime Minister will know the progress report of each scheme. The PMO has asked all the departmental officers to be ready for this.
These plans have been approved :-
- Greenfield city plan will be developed at a cost of Rs 10,000 crore.
- Maryada Purushottam Bhagwan Ram International Airport is to be built at a cost of Rs 5000 crore. It will be developed in the second phase.
- Development work is to be done in an area of about 13 km on the Saryu coast at a cost of Rs.2000 crore.
- A 65 km ring road is to be built at a cost of Rs 2588 crore.
- 200 crore blue road has to be made. The road already built will be further developed.
- A tourism center will be built at a cost of Rs 275 crore.
- Panchkosi Parikrama Marg will be ready with Rs 289 crore.
- Roads connected to Ram temple will be developed with Rs 363 crore.
- Multinational Park will be developed with Rs 237 crore.
- 300 crores has been given for AMRUT scheme.
- Smart city will be developed with Rs 49 crore.
- Benchmarking Vision Plan in 873 Square Kilometers
- According to ADA's plan, Integrated Infrastructure Development is planned in the first project. The master plan of Ayodhya which is 133 square kilometer has been given the second position.
- A benchmarking vision plan has been prepared by the authority in 873 square kilometres. Whereas the master plan of market assessment, which will be called green field township, will be in about 5 km.